https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Australia-Packaing-Formats-and-Closures-in-the-Australian-Market-2018.jpg 2250 2304 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-13 10:24:312018-04-13 10:24:31Press Release: Young consumers in Australia are more comfortable buying wine in alternative size formats compared to their older peers, according to a new report by Wine Intelligence
You might also like
Press release: Wines offering a sustainability and environmental connection have the best chance of success within the alternative wine category
Press release: Wine is struggling for attention in a UK restaurant sector experiencing a “perfect storm” of adverse trading conditions
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans