https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Fine-Wine.jpg 1512 1512 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-08-02 10:07:532019-05-09 15:48:05Premium bonds
Wine Intelligence CEO Lulie Halstead reflects on the consumer relationship with premium wine following the recent Fine Minds 4 Fine Wines conference held in Champagne, France How do we define premium wine? Is there a difference between expensive,…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/NN_LJH-e1498552621714.jpg 480 480 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-06-27 10:52:222019-05-09 14:41:59How does wine become ‘Fine’?
When it comes to the luxury end of the wine category, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I had the opportunity to spend two wonderful days as a guest of Nicole Rolet of Chêne Bleu last week, participating in a new think-tank style…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).