https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Belgium-wine-.jpg 567 567 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-06-19 15:13:182019-05-09 15:44:04Belgian wine drinkers are consuming less but engaging more
Wine volumes are falling thanks in part to recent increases in excise duty and health campaigns, but there are still opportunities for wine in Belgium, particularly when it involves food Belgium is probably more associated with ales and…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits