https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NZ-infographic-03.03.2021.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-10 10:26:502021-04-21 10:31:37NEW ZEALAND’S WINE DRINKING POPULATION IS GETTING SMALLER AND YOUNGER
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Rodney-Sammut-headshot-square.jpg 189 189 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-01-09 11:15:592019-05-03 17:01:03Rodney Sammut joins Wine Intelligence
Wine Intelligence’s new Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand reflects on starting his university’s wine club, being part of the Australian wine revolution, and why thoughtful innovation is the key to success On Monday this…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Varietal-NZ-Thumbnail-1.jpg 234 235 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-04-11 11:33:032019-05-09 14:25:08Flavour of the age
As we grow older, so our tastes in wine change – or at least how we like to describe them How should we describe the style and flavour of wine to consumers? What descriptors appeal to them and which varietals rank amongst their favourites?…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics