https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/china-story-2.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-03-03 13:53:402020-03-03 13:53:43Fear itself
The Coronavirus outbreak in China will decrease wine volumes by at least 20% in 2020, according to two leading members of the wine industry in China With the cancellation of ProWein this weekend, Coronavirus, or Covid-19, continues to impact…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Hong-Kong.jpg 680 680 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-06-03 16:55:582019-06-03 16:59:15Wine 2.0 for Hong Kong
The 10-year boom in wine imports to Hong Kong may be finished, but growing local consumer engagement in the category is pushing up value and broadening portfolios Hong Kong’s wine market can be neatly characterised around one year: 2008.…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).