https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/wine-tourism.png 617 618 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-09-05 13:04:122019-05-09 14:55:10Does wine tourism boost sales?
Evidence from Friuli Venezia Giulia suggests that tourism can create a legion of ambassadors for a region’s wine offering
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/The-French-on-holiday.jpg 666 1000 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-07-11 11:52:162019-05-08 12:14:53Du vin sur la route des vacances?
How to attract local tourists to your cellar door.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Jordan-winery-2.jpg 3776 2520 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-05-16 10:12:552019-05-07 16:28:02Jordan: An unlikely winery visit
Natasha Rastegar reports back from a trip to the Middle East, where a new wine tourism experience is showing just how broad the wine world is becoming.
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015