https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/brazil-article.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-16 11:29:542019-09-04 11:38:50Making room for Brazilian wine consumers
Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari, and Director for Spain and South America, Juan Park, reflect on their recent seminar in Chile looking at how Brazil’s wine consumer is changing Brazilian wine consumers have had a growing relationship…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Chile-Thumbnail-1.jpg 235 234 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-04-11 11:32:492019-05-09 14:19:41Home is where the consumer is
Chile’s globally renowned wines are gaining more traction in its domestic market Large wine-producing countries, on the whole, tend to have a higher wine per capita consumption rates. France, Portugal and Italy, for example, all feature…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Chile.jpg 1280 960 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2014-10-20 17:58:472019-05-08 13:59:38Chile by Land, Sea and Air
Chile is always a great place to rediscover your love of seafood and scenery, and admire the ambition of a successful wine industry
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans