https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/brazil-article.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-07-16 11:29:542019-09-04 11:38:50Making room for Brazilian wine consumers
Brazil Country Manager, Rodrigo Lanari, and Director for Spain and South America, Juan Park, reflect on their recent seminar in Chile looking at how Brazil’s wine consumer is changing Brazilian wine consumers have had a growing relationship…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Chile-Thumbnail-1.jpg 235 234 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-04-11 11:32:492019-05-09 14:19:41Home is where the consumer is
Chile’s globally renowned wines are gaining more traction in its domestic market Large wine-producing countries, on the whole, tend to have a higher wine per capita consumption rates. France, Portugal and Italy, for example, all feature…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market