https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Organic.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-12 11:33:292021-05-12 12:47:50Swiss consumers show signs of change in their attitudes to wine
Whilst French- and German-speaking consumers maintain distinct relationships with wine, wine involvement is increasing across the board in Switzerland Despite a long-term trend in declining wine volume consumption, Switzerland remains an…
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?
- South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
- Does social media impact wine choice?
- Recruitment shortfall among wine drinkers in the US and China [infographic]
- Wine category becomes more egalitarian as consumer wine knowledge declines