https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Singapore-Landscapes-2017.jpg 5760 5897 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-10-02 08:00:282017-10-10 15:49:47Press Release: Growing “everyday celebration” culture driving sparkling revolution in Singapore, according to a new report by Wine Intelligence
Singaporeans are going out more often, and drinking sparkling wine more often, as the quality and diversity of on-trade offers improves, according to new research conducted by Wine Intelligence for their latest report, Singapore Landscapes 2017.
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans