https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Singapore-Landscapes-2017.jpg 5760 5897 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-10-02 08:00:282017-10-10 15:49:47Press Release: Growing “everyday celebration” culture driving sparkling revolution in Singapore, according to a new report by Wine Intelligence
Singaporeans are going out more often, and drinking sparkling wine more often, as the quality and diversity of on-trade offers improves, according to new research conducted by Wine Intelligence for their latest report, Singapore Landscapes 2017.
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals