https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Singapore-Landscapes-2017.jpg 5760 5897 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-10-02 08:00:282017-10-10 15:49:47Press Release: Growing “everyday celebration” culture driving sparkling revolution in Singapore, according to a new report by Wine Intelligence
Singaporeans are going out more often, and drinking sparkling wine more often, as the quality and diversity of on-trade offers improves, according to new research conducted by Wine Intelligence for their latest report, Singapore Landscapes 2017.
- GROWING WINE INVOLVEMENT AND CONNECTION WITH WINE AMONGST RUSSIAN WINE DRINKERS
- TYPICAL SPEND ON WINE ONLINE (PER BOTTLE) IS HIGHER THAN SPEND IN STORE IN THE UK
- Economic worries and Covid temper Russia’s wine renaissance
- EXCLUSIVE AND TAILORED OFFERS ARE KEY DRIVERS OF ONLINE WINE PURCHASING FOR MILLENNIAL DRINKERS
- FAIRTRADE IS A STRONG PURCHASE DRIVER OF WINE IN THE UK