https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/south-africa-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-15 14:43:192020-09-22 18:22:09Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
Arguably the most impacted wine industry in the world by Covid-19, South Africa’s wine producers are trying to rebuild after a torrid few months. Wine Intelligence´s South Africa market manager Dimitri Coutras explains how the local industry…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/VinPro-Info-Day.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-01-23 12:41:382019-05-09 15:20:47The day after tomorrow: a look into the future of the drinks industry
Last week’s VinPro Day saw CEO Lulie Halstead unveil her 'six As' for success in 2030 Forecasting the future 12 years hence is not an easy business at the best of times, and I occasionally ask myself why I do it. The immediate and…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans