https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/headlines-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 10:23:332020-12-02 10:43:22Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
What do our most read articles of the year reveal about the things that matter to the wine industry in this rollercoaster year? Throughout this remarkable year, Wine Intelligence has been keeping a close eye on how consumers around the world…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Picture-for-PP-story.png 1180 1180 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2020-08-25 19:10:012020-08-25 19:10:0550 shades of Grigio
With a production of almost 300 million bottles, Italian Pinot Grigio is one of the most popular and well-known wines globally. But recent Wine Intelligence research reveals that although many consumers know and appreciate the "Pinot Grigio"…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/cityscape-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-29 10:12:162020-08-12 11:06:34Wine knowledge and culture: Are they related?
An in-depth look at wine knowledge levels in Canada and Brazil reveals that it is not always the areas more typically associated with wine culture that are the most wine knowledgeable– so why is this?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Australia-e1490712835357.jpg 662 662 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-03-28 17:35:572019-05-09 14:18:14Notes of leather
Describing a wine’s taste for a mass consumer audience is a tricky task – is it worth it? Conveying the essence of both the style and flavour of a wine is an enduring challenge of the category. How can a few words on a wine label…
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others