https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Category-switching-pic.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2020-02-25 09:13:042020-02-25 09:48:18Switchcraft
Wine is seeing volume declines around the world as its marquee consumption occasions come under attack from a variety of innovative beverages. Should the industry be scared?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ingredients.png 273 462 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-09-20 14:07:212019-05-08 12:46:17Colombia’s new drinks passion
Coffee and craft beer is making this nation buzz – and wine seems to be missing the boat.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Meantine-Brewery-Beer.png 578 433 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-08-08 11:15:322013-10-24 12:41:25The rise of the beer connoisseur
What wine can learn from the genesis of “Beeroir”.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/stack-of-books.jpg 1000 913 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2013-07-25 15:37:532013-10-24 11:02:50Drink, the great provoker (of words)
How Google’s latest toy helps reveal the history of alcohol culture.
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals
- Wine packaging and the rise of e-commerce
- Wine Intelligence’s industry predictions for 2021
- The UK has lost 12.5% of its monthly wine drinking population since 2015