https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/IMG_4836-e1503393718291.jpg 1224 1224 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-08-22 11:14:342019-05-09 14:49:35Organic by Nature: The re-emergence of Croatia’s wine industry
Buoyed by Dubrovnik’s burgeoning tourist industry, Croatian wine is finding its feet again The unexpected pleasure is so often the best type. Sitting on a very early morning plane to Dubrovnik last week en-route to a family holiday,…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics