https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Cannabis-pic-2.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2020-02-25 09:31:352020-02-26 12:13:38Cannabis: How do you “cheers”?
The drinks industry is on edge about the encroachment of cannabis. Our CEO’s visit to the Bay Area’s cannabis scene – for research purposes only – suggests that wine doesn’t have much to worry about, at least not yet
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/cannabis-picture.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-12-10 09:27:082019-12-10 09:27:11The slow ascent of cannabis wine
A number of drinks businesses are betting on success over the next few years by removing alcohol from wine and adding cannabis in some form, targeting the same younger, premium-oriented consumers that are currently driving value growth in the…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).