https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/Finland-2.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-08 17:35:012021-06-08 17:36:02Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
New behaviours among Finnish consumers boost Rieslings, sparkling and premium wines In common with other mature European markets, Finland’s wine-drinking population is on the decline – down to 1.5m regular wine drinkers in 2021, compared…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Finland-NN.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-02-20 12:23:572019-05-09 15:26:58New rules, new game
How tax increases and new regulatory freedoms around lower alcohol drinks are driving changes in Finnish wine consumer behaviour Like its Scandinavian neighbours, Finland’s wine trade is predominantly guided by an alcohol monopoly.…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market