https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/Finland-2.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-08 17:35:012021-06-08 17:36:02Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
New behaviours among Finnish consumers boost Rieslings, sparkling and premium wines In common with other mature European markets, Finland’s wine-drinking population is on the decline – down to 1.5m regular wine drinkers in 2021, compared…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Finland-NN.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-02-20 12:23:572019-05-09 15:26:58New rules, new game
How tax increases and new regulatory freedoms around lower alcohol drinks are driving changes in Finnish wine consumer behaviour Like its Scandinavian neighbours, Finland’s wine trade is predominantly guided by an alcohol monopoly.…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics