https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Finland-NN.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-02-20 12:23:572019-05-09 15:26:58New rules, new game
How tax increases and new regulatory freedoms around lower alcohol drinks are driving changes in Finnish wine consumer behaviour Like its Scandinavian neighbours, Finland’s wine trade is predominantly guided by an alcohol monopoly.…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).