https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/shutterstock_377863483-e1478537682407.jpg 2154 2154 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2016-11-07 23:00:162019-05-08 17:07:57A sense of adventure
An adventurous burgeoning middle class and a strengthening economy makes Colombia one of the most attractive Latin American markets – for now Historically, the Columbian wine drinker has been set in their ways. If one was to ask him…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics