https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/shutterstock_377863483-e1478537682407.jpg 2154 2154 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2016-11-07 23:00:162019-05-08 17:07:57A sense of adventure
An adventurous burgeoning middle class and a strengthening economy makes Colombia one of the most attractive Latin American markets – for now Historically, the Columbian wine drinker has been set in their ways. If one was to ask him…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).