https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/Mexico-Landscapes-2021-Pic.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-02 11:58:592021-06-02 12:02:23Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
As the Mexican wine market continues to evolve, there is a growing opportunity for a broader range of wines, particularly with Millennial wine drinkers. As recently as 2016, typical Mexican wine consumers were aged around 40; today, 59% of…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/XBWD547R7K-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:47:322019-05-08 16:57:26What’s driving Mexico’s wine boom?
Mexico is creeping slowly onto the radar of the wine trade. But what are the reasons behind Mexicans’ growing enthusiasm for vino?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mexico-01.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-10-19 16:57:222019-05-08 15:54:56Mexicans on a mission
The first wine production country in the Americas, thanks to the Conquistadores, is finally fulfilling its initial promise
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics