https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/XBWD547R7K-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:47:322019-05-08 16:57:26What’s driving Mexico’s wine boom?
Mexico is creeping slowly onto the radar of the wine trade. But what are the reasons behind Mexicans’ growing enthusiasm for vino?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mexico-01.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-10-19 16:57:222019-05-08 15:54:56Mexicans on a mission
The first wine production country in the Americas, thanks to the Conquistadores, is finally fulfilling its initial promise
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity
- Stating that a wine is made with organic grapes drives purchase more than wine showing the USDA organic logo
- Organic wine remains #1 sustainable wine type, but desire to buy is waning
- Accelerated substantial shift towards online wine buying during 2020, including in lower online-usage markets such as Canada and Germany