https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/XBWD547R7K-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:47:322019-05-08 16:57:26What’s driving Mexico’s wine boom?
Mexico is creeping slowly onto the radar of the wine trade. But what are the reasons behind Mexicans’ growing enthusiasm for vino?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mexico-01.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-10-19 16:57:222019-05-08 15:54:56Mexicans on a mission
The first wine production country in the Americas, thanks to the Conquistadores, is finally fulfilling its initial promise
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others