https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/06/South-Korea-2021-1.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-06-23 08:56:392021-07-08 12:39:29One in five South Korean wine drinkers now purchase wine online
Legalised ecommerce, plus growing home-premise consumption, ignites interest in the wine category In an era of disruption that characterised the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, the most significant development of the past year in the South Korean…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/shutterstock_164126495-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-06-14 00:36:132019-05-08 16:40:11All change in South Korea
South Koreans are opening up to the world of wine
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Pic-Korea-story-800x800.jpg 800 800 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-04-19 00:56:572019-05-08 16:22:28Winner takes all
In South Korea’s tough and fast-paced economy, the corner shop rules
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics