https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Poland-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-11-11 10:24:172020-11-18 14:37:48Poland´s rise to the top 5 wine markets
Poland climbed 9 places to become the 5th most attractive wine market in the Wine Intelligence Global Compass 2020 Market Attractiveness report. What is fuelling this growth? Back in 2017, we predicted an “exciting period of growth” ahead…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Poland-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-13 11:10:112019-05-13 12:24:39Found: a Polish wine culture
Poland’s wine landscape has transformed since 2015 – and Millennials seem to be the ones responsible Poland’s economy has changed dramatically since our previous Poland Landscapes was published in 2015. It is now classified as a…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/poland-01.jpg 150 150 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2015-10-19 16:54:342019-05-08 15:54:23Poland, take your bow
One of the most successful European economies of the past decade starts to get noticed
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics