https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/THUMBNAILS.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-07 17:26:292020-07-15 10:04:02Netherlands returns to the new normal
As Netherlands emerges from the coronavirus, the long term pattern of drinking less wine, thinking more about health, and spending more per bottle, looks like being re-established
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/euro-wiw-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-10 09:50:032020-06-23 13:54:56Crisis, what crisis?
Wine drinkers in Sweden, Netherlands and Germany have taken the virus pandemic in their stride, suggesting the disruption to the wine market will be minimised When the Covid-19 virus swept the planet early in 2020, most countries locked their…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Picture1.jpg 558 558 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-03-23 15:12:372019-05-08 14:47:44Orange fizz
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics