https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/THUMBNAILS.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-07 17:26:292020-07-15 10:04:02Netherlands returns to the new normal
As Netherlands emerges from the coronavirus, the long term pattern of drinking less wine, thinking more about health, and spending more per bottle, looks like being re-established
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/euro-wiw-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-10 09:50:032020-06-23 13:54:56Crisis, what crisis?
Wine drinkers in Sweden, Netherlands and Germany have taken the virus pandemic in their stride, suggesting the disruption to the wine market will be minimised When the Covid-19 virus swept the planet early in 2020, most countries locked their…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Picture1.jpg 558 558 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-03-23 15:12:372019-05-08 14:47:44Orange fizz
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others