https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/THUMBNAILS.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-07 17:26:292020-07-15 10:04:02Netherlands returns to the new normal
As Netherlands emerges from the coronavirus, the long term pattern of drinking less wine, thinking more about health, and spending more per bottle, looks like being re-established
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/euro-wiw-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-10 09:50:032020-06-23 13:54:56Crisis, what crisis?
Wine drinkers in Sweden, Netherlands and Germany have taken the virus pandemic in their stride, suggesting the disruption to the wine market will be minimised When the Covid-19 virus swept the planet early in 2020, most countries locked their…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond