https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/THUMBNAILS.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-07-07 17:26:292020-07-15 10:04:02Netherlands returns to the new normal
As Netherlands emerges from the coronavirus, the long term pattern of drinking less wine, thinking more about health, and spending more per bottle, looks like being re-established
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/euro-wiw-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-06-10 09:50:032020-06-23 13:54:56Crisis, what crisis?
Wine drinkers in Sweden, Netherlands and Germany have taken the virus pandemic in their stride, suggesting the disruption to the wine market will be minimised When the Covid-19 virus swept the planet early in 2020, most countries locked their…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Picture1.jpg 558 558 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-03-23 15:12:372019-05-08 14:47:44Orange fizz
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).