https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Japan.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:52:002019-05-13 12:09:20Young and adventurous wine drinkers take hold in Japan
According to our Japan Landscapes 2019 report, Japanese regular wine drinkers are displaying behaviours that present hopeful prospects to the category, though success will be more about value, less about volume The Japanese wine market…
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
- Canada’s buoyant wine market masks a trend of younger adults leaving the wine category