https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/trade-interview-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 10:05:232020-12-09 09:16:18Is your route to market strategy correct?
How we help answer the fundamental strategy questions of: ‘what markets do you want to be in’ and ‘how do you get there?’ After almost 20 years of existence and over 100 strategy projects completed around the world, it’s fair to…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/russia-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-12 09:16:082020-08-12 11:52:30Russia’s wine revolution
In this year's annual Global Compass wine market attractiveness report, Russia has shot up 23 places into the top 10 -- partly due to Russia's younger generation of well-travelled adults swapping their parents' vodka for wine For the past seven…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Compass-pic.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-08-06 09:24:182019-08-06 12:52:07Delicately poised
What the annual Compass World Wine Market Attractiveness Model 2019 tells us about the future for our category Wine Intelligence’s Global Compass 2019 report is the 7th edition of our long-running effort to create a consistent, measurable…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans