https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/russia-story.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-12 09:16:082020-08-12 11:52:30Russia’s wine revolution
In this year's annual Global Compass wine market attractiveness report, Russia has shot up 23 places into the top 10 -- partly due to Russia's younger generation of well-travelled adults swapping their parents' vodka for wine For the past seven…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Compass-pic.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-08-06 09:24:182019-08-06 12:52:07Delicately poised
What the annual Compass World Wine Market Attractiveness Model 2019 tells us about the future for our category Wine Intelligence’s Global Compass 2019 report is the 7th edition of our long-running effort to create a consistent, measurable…
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).