https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/US-Millennials-story.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-07-27 21:57:542021-07-27 22:06:35Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
The boost for wine seen across a number of key wine markets in 2020 has masked a much more profound demographic trend amongst wine drinkers. Wine Intelligence consumer research shows that the wine category in the key markets of the US and UK…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/us-portraits-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-26 18:49:432021-02-10 10:01:30‘Generation Treaters’ lead changing wine category behavior in the US
A new and distinct segment of wine drinkers, Generation Treaters, have emerged in the US market. Millennial dominant, they are among the most frequent wine drinkers, but are not the highest spenders. Although building their wine knowledge,…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics