https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/US-Millennials-story.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-07-27 21:57:542021-07-27 22:06:35Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
The boost for wine seen across a number of key wine markets in 2020 has masked a much more profound demographic trend amongst wine drinkers. Wine Intelligence consumer research shows that the wine category in the key markets of the US and UK…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/us-portraits-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-01-26 18:49:432021-02-10 10:01:30‘Generation Treaters’ lead changing wine category behavior in the US
A new and distinct segment of wine drinkers, Generation Treaters, have emerged in the US market. Millennial dominant, they are among the most frequent wine drinkers, but are not the highest spenders. Although building their wine knowledge,…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market