https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/consumer-changes.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-03-31 17:11:322020-04-21 15:41:07The new habits of the post-virus world
Once the coronavirus outbreak is contained, how will markets and consumers behave? The word ‘unprecedented’ is often misused – not so at the moment. This morning around half of the world’s population have awoken to a lifestyle they…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Black-swan-image.jpg 756 756 Tina Fruth https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Tina Fruth2020-03-25 09:05:382020-04-21 15:41:42Black swans and white wine: Planning in an uncertain world
How diversifying your business plan helps prevent unpredictable events disrupting your entire business By definition, black swan events are ‘extremely rare events with severe consequences that cannot be predicted beforehand.’ While a global…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Minorities-vs.-majorities.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-04-24 11:53:002019-01-07 11:30:13Minorities vs majorities
Consumer behaviour is fraught with misplaced assumptions and paradoxes designed to catch out unwary brand managers. But there are some powerful learnings for those willing to embrace the topic in all its contradictory glory The…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans