https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/WI-China-article.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-08-11 10:46:572021-08-11 10:47:04China’s wine market enters its third age
Following China’s prestige-dominated first wine age, the 2010s were characterised by a growing culture of wine as both an everyday drink and as a gift at the major festivals. With Covid curtailing socialising including family events, consumer…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Thumbnail-Master-CURRENT-2019.jpg 720 737 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-06-10 15:34:142019-06-10 16:11:05Shaken, but not stirred
Volumes might be down in the short term, but our latest China Landscapes 2019 report shows the market for imported wine in China is growing up, which is probably a good thing At first glance, 2018 may look like a rough year for members…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market