https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/US-Portraits-1.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-11-28 09:32:092019-01-07 11:27:07The US generation game
The changing nature of the US wine drinking population is starting to have profound effects on its attitude and behavior, showing a clearer divide between the higher-involvement and lower-involvement consumers, even within the same age cohort Since…
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics