https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/uk-story-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-10-19 18:18:092021-10-19 18:18:15New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
Following a long-term decline, wine consumption volume in the UK was boosted by the pandemic, with wine increasing enjoyed at at-home, particularly during non-food occasions. Although wine will adjust downwards in the short term, the longer-term…
- The Covid accelerated shift to local wine is set to continue
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?