https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/09/Sparkling-Wine-in-the-French-Market-2021-blank.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-09-28 12:46:222021-09-28 12:46:25Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
Sparkling wine embraces a wide spectrum from the ultra-luxury to the everyday, but its traditional role has remained one of social joy – celebrating togetherness and often marking a notable moment in life. It’s therefore hardly surprising…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/images.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:28:532019-05-13 12:23:2121st century bubbles
Americans are changing their attitudes to sparkling wine, led by younger drinkers As 2018 draws to an end, and the holiday season gets into full swing, most if not all of the estimated 45 million Americans who comprise the sparkling wine…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market