https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/images.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-12-12 10:28:532019-05-13 12:23:2121st century bubbles
Americans are changing their attitudes to sparkling wine, led by younger drinkers As 2018 draws to an end, and the holiday season gets into full swing, most if not all of the estimated 45 million Americans who comprise the sparkling wine…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).