https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-17 09:21:122019-12-17 11:43:02The Reflective Twenties?
Our annual predictions for the first year of the next decade enter the stage to sombre mood music, reflecting the challenges our industry faces over the next 12 months Wine is a risky business. It remains an agricultural product, dependent…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-03 09:56:082019-12-03 09:56:112019 predictions: The results are in
How did our resident futurologist’s five predictions for this year perform? Timing is everything in the prediction industry. Too early and you look like a fool for a while, and only justified much later; slightly too late and you are stating…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market