https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-17 09:21:122019-12-17 11:43:02The Reflective Twenties?
Our annual predictions for the first year of the next decade enter the stage to sombre mood music, reflecting the challenges our industry faces over the next 12 months Wine is a risky business. It remains an agricultural product, dependent…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-12-03 09:56:082019-12-03 09:56:112019 predictions: The results are in
How did our resident futurologist’s five predictions for this year perform? Timing is everything in the prediction industry. Too early and you look like a fool for a while, and only justified much later; slightly too late and you are stating…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category