https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/online-shopping.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-07 09:13:182020-10-07 11:07:06Strong momentum for online wine buying post-pandemic in US, China and UK
Future intentions data suggests that online wine buying will continue to grow in importance in the key consumption markets of China, US and UK where the momentum shift to online wine buying is the strongest Following the initial boost in purchasing…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Brazil-technology-2.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-03-21 12:33:352019-05-09 15:32:06The digital buzz in Brazil
Brazil has the world’s third highest incidence of online shoppers among regular wine drinkers, according to Wine Intelligence’s first report on Online Retail and Communication in the Brazilian Market 2018 report. In an increasingly…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/shutterstock_417472426-600x600.jpg 600 600 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-08-08 16:48:592019-05-08 16:58:04The future is now
China has embraced online and mobile commerce with open arms, and the online wine market is ripe with opportunity as a result.
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Wine-button-on-computer-keyboard-300x283.jpg 283 300 Chris Giles https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Chris Giles2016-02-15 17:45:122019-05-08 16:17:17The undiscovered country
The UK online wine scene is becoming a bit more understandable, but there are still many unknowns.
- Swedish wine drinkers associate organic wine with being better for one’s health, and sustainable wine with being more prestigious and expensive
- Gen Z wine drinkers in the US buck the trend of increased wine consumption frequency during 2020
- Millennials’ time has come in the US wine category
- Proportion of wine drinkers who would consider buying wine online in the future
- UK Portraits: Adventurous Explorers have increased their share of wine volume in the UK since 2018, whilst some drinkers have moved from bargain hunters to kitchen casuals