https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/SOLA-story-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-09-08 10:01:442021-09-08 10:02:45South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
Back in April 2020, at the height of the first global Covid lockdown, the wine category was understandably nervous. One of its key routes to market – on-premise – was shut; going to the shops was difficult (and, in some cases, a danger…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Compass-pic.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-08-06 09:24:182019-08-06 12:52:07Delicately poised
What the annual Compass World Wine Market Attractiveness Model 2019 tells us about the future for our category Wine Intelligence’s Global Compass 2019 report is the 7th edition of our long-running effort to create a consistent, measurable…
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?
- South Korea closes in on the US as most attractive global wine market
- Does social media impact wine choice?
- Recruitment shortfall among wine drinkers in the US and China [infographic]
- Wine category becomes more egalitarian as consumer wine knowledge declines