https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Compass-pic.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-08-06 09:24:182019-08-06 12:52:07Delicately poised
What the annual Compass World Wine Market Attractiveness Model 2019 tells us about the future for our category Wine Intelligence’s Global Compass 2019 report is the 7th edition of our long-running effort to create a consistent, measurable…
- Broader demand for ‘local’ during the pandemic continues to impact imported wine
- Does sustainability still matter for wine?
- Riesling tops list of white varietals for drinkers in the Finnish market
- Strong Millennial wine opportunity in Mexico
- Key motivations for purchasing lower-alcohol wine are the perceived health, control and taste benefits