https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Choice-cue-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-10-31 17:48:462021-10-31 17:51:50What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?
Consumer interest in more moderate drinking has been steadily increasing over the past decade, creating a potential long-term market opportunity for low-alcohol and no-alcohol wines. However thus far, wine with less alcohol in it, and for that…
- The Covid accelerated shift to local wine is set to continue
- The great ‘natural experiment’: How has consumer behaviour with wine changed during 2020 and 2021
- Female premium wine drinkers drive growth in the US wine market
- Poland’s wine market has demographics on its side
- What are the opportunities for the no/low-alcohol wine category?