https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Hong-Kong.jpg 680 680 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-06-03 16:55:582019-06-03 16:59:15Wine 2.0 for Hong Kong
The 10-year boom in wine imports to Hong Kong may be finished, but growing local consumer engagement in the category is pushing up value and broadening portfolios Hong Kong’s wine market can be neatly characterised around one year: 2008.…
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).