https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/China-image-2.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-10-13 11:34:292021-10-13 11:34:31How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
One of the fundamental truths about wine consumer behaviour is that, in general, the characteristics of a given geographical market reflect the unique combination of cultural, political, economic, and social factors that have been at work for…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Hong-Kong.jpg 680 680 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2019-06-03 16:55:582019-06-03 16:59:15Wine 2.0 for Hong Kong
The 10-year boom in wine imports to Hong Kong may be finished, but growing local consumer engagement in the category is pushing up value and broadening portfolios Hong Kong’s wine market can be neatly characterised around one year: 2008.…
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond
- How wine businesses can prosper in an era of uncertainty