https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/US-Labels-infographic-21.04.2021.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-12 12:39:232021-05-12 13:23:23The top 15 most powerful wine brands in the UK
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/women-story.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-12 11:16:432021-05-12 12:49:15Opportunities for wine brands in the UK
UK brands with good off-premise distribution and above-average price points have resonated with consumers during the pandemic – will the good times continue after lockdown ends? By most estimations, wine has had a ‘good’ pandemic in…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/brand-power-chart-of-week-1.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-28 10:12:462021-04-28 10:16:54The top 15 most powerful wine brands worldwide
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/brand-power-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-28 10:05:232021-04-28 13:33:14Yellow Tail and Casillero del Diablo remain the world’s most powerful wine brands amid a picture of eroding brand equity for wine brands worldwide
Most major wine brands may have seen solid volume performances in 2020 thanks to core consumers stocking up, but the challenge for brand owners in the post-Covid era will be to restore connections with their wider audience The fourth edition…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans