https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gender-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:322019-05-13 12:24:54Equal, sometimes different
Do women and men have measurably different relationships with wine? The answer: yes, but not as much as you might think Do men and women engage with wine differently? Perhaps this is a dangerous question in the era of heightened gender politics.…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pod-1.3.png 400 400 Emma Sciara https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Emma Sciara2015-02-02 14:52:062019-05-08 14:31:27A woman’s place
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Women-of-the-Vine-logo.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-28 09:15:292018-08-08 15:45:47Press release: Wine Intelligence and Women of the Vine & Spirits form strategic alliance
For Immediate Release: Thursday 28 June 2018 Wine Intelligence and Women of the Vine & Spirits form strategic alliance, starting with a collaboration to produce a new report “The truth behind gender and global wine consumption: Do women…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans