https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Gender-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-10-30 12:49:322019-05-13 12:24:54Equal, sometimes different
Do women and men have measurably different relationships with wine? The answer: yes, but not as much as you might think Do men and women engage with wine differently? Perhaps this is a dangerous question in the era of heightened gender politics.…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Women-of-the-Vine-logo.jpg 2362 2362 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-06-28 09:15:292018-08-08 15:45:47Press release: Wine Intelligence and Women of the Vine & Spirits form strategic alliance
For Immediate Release: Thursday 28 June 2018 Wine Intelligence and Women of the Vine & Spirits form strategic alliance, starting with a collaboration to produce a new report “The truth behind gender and global wine consumption: Do women…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market