https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Norway-.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-02-19 10:00:322019-05-13 12:18:20Scandi face-off
Denmark and Norway share a lot of cultural similarities, some of which translate into wine consumer behaviour Denmark and Norway are two countries known to share many cultural similarities: emphasis on health, progressive government policies,…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity