https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/China-Landscapes-.png 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2018-07-04 14:30:422018-08-08 15:42:56Press release: China’s imported wine market
For Immediate Release: Wednesday 4 July 2018 China’s imported wine market being driven by strong Australia performance and growing online retail influence, according to the new Wine Intelligence China Landscapes 2018 report Wine Intelligence’s…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category