https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2021/07/UK-Portraits-2021-blank.jpg 720 737 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-09-22 09:20:302021-09-22 09:25:58New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market
Brazil is now the 14th most attractive wine market globally, according to the Wine Intelligence Wine Market Attractiveness Compass Model 2021 moving up 12 places in the ranking from 2020. The volume of still wine consumed in Brazil increased…
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market
- Which key macro factors are driving the global wine Industry in 2021?