https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Australia-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-19 08:58:472021-05-19 09:00:21Why is wine brand awareness declining in Australia?
Pandemic-related shifts in sentiment appear to be behind the fall in Australian consumers’ recall of wine brands over the past 12 months Over the past year, Australia has experienced the most widespread decline in wine brand awareness among…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/aus-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 08:56:292020-11-04 12:13:32Australia’s wine drinkers go local
Amid the turmoil of Covid and climate change, Australia’s wine producers are finding a silver lining in the surge of goodwill towards them from domestic consumers It has been a year to remember – and also forget – for Australia’s wine…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans