https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Australia-image.jpg 756 756 Serina Aswani https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Serina Aswani2021-05-19 08:58:472021-05-19 09:00:21Why is wine brand awareness declining in Australia?
Pandemic-related shifts in sentiment appear to be behind the fall in Australian consumers’ recall of wine brands over the past 12 months Over the past year, Australia has experienced the most widespread decline in wine brand awareness among…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/aus-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-10-21 08:56:292020-11-04 12:13:32Australia’s wine drinkers go local
Amid the turmoil of Covid and climate change, Australia’s wine producers are finding a silver lining in the surge of goodwill towards them from domestic consumers It has been a year to remember – and also forget – for Australia’s wine…
- New behaviours driving wine market opportunities in the UK
- How does wine consumer behaviour in Hong Kong differ from that in China?
- Why is the South Korean wine market becoming more attractive to wine businesses?
- Millennials drive the sparkling wine category
- New wine drinkers fuel Brazil’s wine market