https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Rose-.jpg 1512 1512 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2018-07-17 14:06:002019-05-09 15:47:48The 12-month rosé party
Australians seem to be turning increasingly to rosé and pink Moscato as a drink of choice not only in the summer, but throughout the year. The sales line for the Australian rosé category over the last decade has waxed and waned with…
- Brexit: The opera continues
- Australian wine drinkers yet to embrace wine in cans
- Growing opportunity for wine in cans across markets, with the exception of in Canada
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).