https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Global-Compass-2017-2018-1.jpg 5760 5897 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-09-04 08:54:472017-09-29 09:06:38Press Release: The USA remains the world’s most attractive wine market, with China entering the top 5, according to a new Wine Intelligence report
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).