https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Global-Compass-2017-2018-1.jpg 5760 5897 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-09-04 08:54:472017-09-29 09:06:38Press Release: The USA remains the world’s most attractive wine market, with China entering the top 5, according to a new Wine Intelligence report
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics