https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Australia-Landscapes-2017.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2017-08-30 08:58:402017-09-29 09:06:48Press Release: Australia’s next generation of wine drinkers continues to move on from Chardonnay, according to new Wine Intelligence report
- How will consumer needs prompt wine ecommerce models to evolve post Covid-19?
- Younger LDA wine drinkers in the US seek reassurance cues from wine labels
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics