https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/younger-drinks-infographic-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-02-11 10:33:102021-03-03 10:32:23Younger drinkers in Canada have reduced their wine consumption levels most drastically since August
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond