https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RL-2.jpg 680 680 Matt Jenkins https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Matt Jenkins2019-04-25 09:55:072019-05-13 12:09:04The Uruguay connection
Wine Intelligence Country Manager for Brazil, Rodrigo Lanari, recently talked to Uruguayan wine producers about how to position the country’s wine scene to appeal to the giant Brazilian market on its northerly doorstep Uruguay is a…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category