https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/spend-on-wine-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-09 09:20:152020-09-09 11:39:26Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
The majority of wine markets experienced an immediate and significant drop in per bottle spend on wine during March 2020, but there are signs of recovery to pre-Covid spend levels in July 2020, with the exception of in Sweden and Australia Click…
- Intent to purchase a wine that states it is lower in alcohol is higher in Australia, and of interest to around a quarter of drinkers in the UK, US and Canada
- Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
- Can wine ride the moderation wave?
- Wine e-commerce’s huge opportunity in 2021
- Beyond promotional offers, key drivers of online wine purchase are convenience and exclusivity