https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/spend-on-wine-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-09 09:20:152020-09-09 11:39:26Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
The majority of wine markets experienced an immediate and significant drop in per bottle spend on wine during March 2020, but there are signs of recovery to pre-Covid spend levels in July 2020, with the exception of in Sweden and Australia Click…
- Changing wine consumer behaviour dominates Wine Intelligence top headlines of 2020
- Is your route to market strategy correct?
- Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
- In a market dominated by bag-in-box (beyond 75cl glass), 2/3rds of Swedish wine drinkers would consider buying wine in PET in the future
- In Canada, Millennial consumers drove the increased purchase of alternative packaging for wine during 2020, with Gen Z drinkers increasing their purchase of boxed wine more than others