https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ecommerce-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-04-14 09:59:192021-04-21 10:26:32The hidden cost of wine retail’s ecommerce miracle
Wine retailers around the world largely survived the pandemic by pivoting rapidly and successfully to selling online as well as in store. Post-lockdown, the economics of this enforced omnichannel approach will come under more scrutiny. As part…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond