https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/US-E-commerce-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-24 11:12:362021-04-21 10:28:41EXCLUSIVE AND TAILORED OFFERS ARE KEY DRIVERS OF ONLINE WINE PURCHASING FOR MILLENNIAL DRINKERS
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/spend-on-wine-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-09 09:20:152020-09-09 11:39:26Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
The majority of wine markets experienced an immediate and significant drop in per bottle spend on wine during March 2020, but there are signs of recovery to pre-Covid spend levels in July 2020, with the exception of in Sweden and Australia Click…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond