https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/spend-on-wine-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-09-09 09:20:152020-09-09 11:39:26Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
The majority of wine markets experienced an immediate and significant drop in per bottle spend on wine during March 2020, but there are signs of recovery to pre-Covid spend levels in July 2020, with the exception of in Sweden and Australia Click…
- US market sees most significant rise in proportion of wine drinkers purchasing wine online
- Counting the cost of Covid-19 in South Africa
- Pandemic unlocking growing opportunity for alternative wine formats in US and Canada
- Recovery in spend levels on wine for at home occasions following significant dips in March
- Alternative formats for wine gain traction in UK
© 2020 Wine Intelligence Ltd.
All Rights Reserved – Wine Intelligence Ltd. Registered in England & Wales (company no. 04375306).