https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Labels-story-image.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-16 10:04:462020-12-16 11:44:00What wins for a wine label is a careful balance of centrality and distinctiveness
The Wine Intelligence Wine Label Design: Australian Market 2021 report identifies 14 label designs that are representative of the label styles currently available in the Australian market, and reveals which label styles connect best with Australian…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond