https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/australia-infographic-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 09:32:462020-12-09 09:15:24Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials, having increased their frequency of wine consumption more than other drinkers during 2020 Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence Australia…
- How wine can keep its lead in e-commerce
- Wine brand equity stabilising after Covid, but yet to fully rebound
- Growing opportunity for lower alcohol wine in the US market
- How can wine brands survive the looming consumer spending crunch?
- Wine’s ‘natural’ benefits are the key to success in 2022 and beyond