https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/australia-infographic-thumbnail.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-12-02 09:32:462020-12-09 09:15:24Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials
Gen Z drinkers in Australia are now drinking wine more frequently than Millennials, having increased their frequency of wine consumption more than other drinkers during 2020 Insights such as this will be available in the new Wine Intelligence Australia…
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans
- Growing opportunity amongst female drinkers in the premium wine category