https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/China-image-2.jpg 756 756 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2021-03-03 10:23:042021-03-03 11:05:01Growing consumer demand for wine in China in 2021
After a 32% drop in the value of wine sold in China in 2020, the market is expected to return to 2019 levels as Chinese consumers' wine engagement increases Exactly one year ago on March 3rd 2020, Wine Intelligence reported that wine volumes…
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2020-predictions-image.jpg 720 737 Courtney Abernathy https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Courtney Abernathy2020-08-05 09:20:122020-08-12 11:16:17Global wine trend predictions for 2020 – mid year update
In this most unpredictable of years, how have the trends and predictions for 2020, published in December 2019, held up?
https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Global-Trade-Report.jpg 756 756 Alice Brockman-More https://www.wineintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/logo5.png Alice Brockman-More2019-08-21 09:34:432019-09-04 11:46:49Through a wine glass, darkly
Wine Intelligence’s first global survey of trade professionals delivers a broadly positive view of the sector’s future – though with a few bumps in the road ahead Seeing the world for what it really is has been a tough task ever since…
- Is wine losing its hold on younger adults?
- Digitally savvy and adventurous wine consumers will drive Brazil’s wine market
- Younger LDA drinkers dominate premium wine opportunity in emerging and growth markets, reflecting market dynamics
- Wine consumption surged in select markets in 2020 – but how will consumer behaviour change going forward?
- 6 key factors wine businesses should consider when evaluating the opportunity for wine in cans